Arriving by bus or train
From the bus and train station South Park Guest House is close to Lincoln City centre, approximately a 15 minute walk away. Just take a short walk from either station towards the High street then turn left on to the High street. Keep walking up the High street for approx 10 minutes until you arrive at South Park roundabout then turn left, and we are on the left just before the traffic lights Number 11. You can use bus No 27 from the bus station which take you up the High Street and you depart from it just before the roundabout just outside the Peugeot garage. Taxi’s are also available from outside the train station.
Directions by car
From A1 North
1) Leave the A1 to join the A57 to Lincoln.
2) Carry on this road over a toll bridge (£0.36) and carry on for another 10 – 15 miles.
3) As you approach Lincoln, turn right at the first roundabout you come to onto the A46 Bypass heading for Newark.
4) Go straight over the next three roundabouts.
5) At the fourth roundabout turn left onto the A1434 to Lincoln and follow this road for four miles.
6) Take the third exit at the next roundabout onto South Park.
7) South Park Guest House is on the left before the traffic lights.
From A1 South
1) Leave the A1 at the Newark/Lincoln exit. Follow the signs to Lincoln (A46 for approx. 12 miles).
2) At the first roundabout you come to follow the signs for LINCOLN SOUTH and stay on this road for about 4 miles.
3) Take the third exit at the roundabout onto South Park.
4) South Park Guest House is on the left before the traffic lights.